Saturday, June 27, 2015

Kitchen Science And Book 2 With Flat Stanley!

Yesterday we started our day with a cooking lesson. Chef Alex and Flat Stanley made First Day of Summer Vacation Chocolate Chip Pancakes.
Getting kids involved in cooking at a very early age teaches life skills as well as Kitchen Science, Math and so much more. We don't often have pancakes and we don't normally have chocolate for breakfast but we did yesterday. We even made Stanley his own sized pancakes.
We also started Worldwide adventures book 2 yesterday. I wrapped Flat Stanley in some gauze and inserted him in the book for a bit of fun this morning. Alex loved it.
Check out this book at your local library or you can order one on line from The Book Depository.Com by clicking here. 
We look forward to sharing more Flat Stanley ideas and adventures with you soon.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete