Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Happy Canada Day!

Today Flat Stanley and our family ventured out to our community Canada Day Parade. We brought out cousins from Montreal with us and had a blast, we tucked up under the tree in the shade as it is very very warm in Vancouver right now. You know Stanley had a great time meeting new people and posing for photos. Stanley and our guests were very impressed with the bands, and all the people who turned out for the parade. The 2 hour long event even had Santa Clause and A Zamboni parade on by! We love this Canada Day Tradition and we were very happy to have Stanley join us today! Up for us next in the coming days are more written activities and reading of course! It is a great way to beat the heat!
Thank you for joining us here as we spend time with Flat Stanley!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a ocmment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete