Sunday, August 2, 2015

Stanley's Busy Last Week!

Last week Stanley was in for a treat as he came with our family to a "pop up" vintage arcade here in Vancouver. Stanley and the family had a great time playing both Pin ball machines and Vintage Video Games!
The pin ball machines were very cool!
Stanley thought it was also cool that the Arcade had a Bulletin Board!
Stanley loved Ms. Pac-Man!
After Video games we went off to the Comic Book Store, Stanley Spied the pop figure I really would like for Christmas....the Tenth Doctor! Okay enough about me. Stanley and Alex got to pose with the Han in Carbonate Statue and a few others too!
 This store had everything Stanley and the boys just loved and a few things I liked too!
Next it was off to the movies and Stanley thought Minions was very funny! Alex and the cousins liked it too!

Thea loved Stanley so much we had to make her her own Stanley to keep!
Stanley and our family may not have much internet access for the next two weeks but when we do we hope to share more of our adventures with all of you!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete