Monday, July 6, 2015

A Busy Last Few Days!

Never standing still for long we were off to many local attractions we took Stanley, Alex and the cousins to one of our local Beach Parks, John Lawson Park in West Vancouver.
When we came home for lunch we had a package! I had ordered more of the series from The Book Depository, always free shipping and quite a bit less expensive then Indigo our local book store.
Alex was thrilled, Stanley looked pretty impressed as well! The books worked out to less then $5 each and no shipping!
 The next day we were off to Granville Island to show our cousins around and get some of the worlds best doughnuts, Lee's Doughnuts are hand made and amazing, they also have cinnamon buns the size of a child's head. We also saw lots of goslings who are now almost the size of their parents!
Alex woke up with a nasty summer cold and with the swimming we have been doing we had to check that the cough and sore throat with runny nose was not in need of antibiotics. Good news just a summer cold and a few days of laying low and Alex and Stanley can adventure again.
Summer haircut required though Alex was not thrilled with the spikes when the cut was through, he was very happy to have finished book two and move on to book #3!
We hope you will join us for more adventures with Stanley and Alex soon.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete